Pancakes is very easy to prepare and make. Have you tried buckwheat pancakes yet? Try it on a weekend for breakfast.
This recipe can make 4 servings. It should take about 15 minutes to make.
Ingredients you’ll need: –
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 300ml rice, soy or almond milk
- 3 tablespoon water
- Place flour and egg in a bowl.
- Add milk slowly and mix thoroughly.
- After mixing add water to the consistency you like.
- Layer the pan base with a bit of oil and warm over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into the pan to make the pancake size you want.
- Cook until bubbles appear in the pancake, and turn over and continue to cook for a minute or so.
- Top pancakes with fruits and/or maple syrup and serve.
Tip: You can add in blue berries into the pancake mixture to make it even more delicious! If you are using frozen blueberries, pour mixture onto the pan first then top with blueberries to prevent bleeding.
Here’s a another recipe from chefinyou.com
BLUEBERRY BUCKWHEAT PANCAKES